HAVE A QUESTION?
- Chat with a librarian by using the ASK US TAB on the right of the screen
- E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use a form to submit your question to us by CLICKING HERE!
- For general questions call the Circulation & Textbooks Desk: 510-981-2824
- For research questions call the Reference & Research Desk: 510-981-2821
SIGN UP FOR ACCESS TO NEW YORK TIMES!!
Go to www.NYTimes.com/Pass and click on “Create Account”. Please note–an @peralta.edu email address is required to sign up successfully. Click here for further information on creating an account with the NYT.
Dear BCC Students,
Welcome to Berkeley City College! We want to extend our best wishes for your success in school this semester.
Please explore this website for a wealth of resources to support your educational goals! There are databases for all subjects, numerous writing guides, such as creating annotated bibliographies and citation guides, as well as the online catalog for all Peralta libraries.
Library services and resources are provided to support student’s educational and career goals, as well as the college’s scholarly and information needs. Come by, ask questions and use your library!
See you in the library!
The Berkeley City College Library Staff