The BCC Library is kicking off a series of stress-relieving activities starting this Wednesday, May 18th for our students’ upcoming finals. Our schedule of activities is as follows:
- Monday, 5/23 Puzzles, Adult Coloring, Snacks and Wii Video Games
- Tuesday, 5/24 15 minute Massages from 2 – 5pm (sign up early at the library circulation desk)
- Wednesday, 5/25 Stress Relieving Animals from 12:15 – 1:15p
We will also have free printing in the library from Wednesday May 18th – Friday May 27th and as always research help from your favorite BCC librarians.
LIBRARY WILL BE CLOSED 5/28 – 6/19 AND 7/29-8/21
NORMAL HOURS RESUME 8/22
LIBRARY SUMMER SCHEDULE 6/20-7/28 MONDAY – THURSDAY 10am – 6pm
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Chat with a librarian by using the ASK US TAB on the right of the screen
- E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use a form to submit your question to us by CLICKING HERE!
- For general questions call the Circulation & Textbooks Desk: 510-981-2824
- For research questions call the Reference & Research Desk: 510-981-2821
Dear BCC Students,
Welcome to Berkeley City College! We want to extend our best wishes for your success in school this semester.
Please explore this website for a wealth of resources to support your educational goals! There are databases for all subjects, numerous writing guides, such as creating annotated bibliographies and citation guides, as well as the online catalog for all Peralta libraries.
Library services and resources are provided to support student’s educational and career goals, as well as the college’s scholarly and information needs. Come by, ask questions and use your library!
See you in the library!
The Berkeley City College Library Staff