To place course materials like textbooks, readers, and DVDs on reserve fill out a Book Reserve Form or a Video/Audio Reserve Form. If you have any questions, please feel free to email Patrick Wallace email@example.com.
- All materials placed on reserve must be accompanied by a completed Reserve Request Form, noting the specific author, title, edition, year of publication, name of corresponding course, restrictions, and special circulation instructions (e.g., 2 hours, 1 day). The standard loan period for reserve materials is two hours.
- To ensure availability of items in a timely fashion, please complete request forms early. Items are processed in the order received. Requests submitted during the first weeks of classes may be delayed due to the large volume of reserve processing at the beginning of each semester. Please allow a minimum of 1 week to process your items.
- Photocopies of articles, manuscripts, book excerpts, etc. should not exceed the limits of fair use (Copyright Act 17 U.S. C. Sec. 107(4). To assure compliance, information on Fair Use is available on the library web pages “For Faculty and Staff.”
- The Library cannot be responsible for loss or damage of any materials that have been placed on reserve.
- Please make sure your materials have been processed and are on reserve before referring your students.
- Faculty members are encouraged to obtain Peralta District ID cards, as it validates their status to the library staff.