Step 2: Initial Certification Request Form and Priority Registration
Step 3: Register to Classes
Go to sa.peralta.edu and register to your classes
Step 4: Provide update to SCO on new add/dropped courses
Please email Jeejun Bertuso, email@example.com if your class schedule has changed
We are committed to assisting you in maintaining your program requirements so that you do not have any interruptions in your monthly benefits; however, in order for us to assist you with this, we need you to also keep us informed of any changes immediately. If you need help with this or have questions about this process, please contact our office.
As a veteran or dependent, you will be expected to comply with certain regulations established by the Department of Veterans Affairs, and PCCD/Berkeley City College. Please read our college catalog for college policies and procedures to find out more information.
- BCC Veterans Services | Information and Checklist of required documents
- Enrollment Certification Request Form**
- Berkeley City College Statement of Understanding & Responsibilities**
- For Veterans: Form 22-1995 Change of Program/Place of Training^^
- California Residency Questionnaire
- For non-California Residents who will be attending college at BCC. Submit the form with a copy of your DD-214 and a photo ID. This needs to be turned into the Admissions and Records Office.
- California Veteran Dependent College Fee Waiver Description
- California Veteran Dependents Fee Waiver Form and Instructions
- Our program does not handle the dependent fee waivers. This is only placed here for informational purposes as a courtesy and all dependent fee waivers are handled by your local county VA office.
- For Dependents: Form 22-5495 Change of Program/Place of Training^^