BCC is launching a new initiative to help sustain the College in an era of economic challenge. Your gift of $1,000 or more will help support the signature programs highly prized by our students, faculty and the Berkeley community.
Your investment makes you a partner in the excellence that Berkeley City College strives for year round. Charter members giving $1,000 and above will be recognized and honored throughout the year and receive invitations to special events.
Your gift helps fund:
Tutors, enabling students to learn at their own pace, especially in large classes.
- $1,000 funds a teaching assistant for one semester.
Smaller Classes, allowing for student-focused instruction.
- $4,500 pays for splitting a class of 40 students into two classes of 20 each.
Essential Supplies, to enhance our programs College-wide.
- $3,000 provides a year of ink for large digital printers.
- $5,000 buys a year’s worth of videotape, lights, and gels.
- $2,000 buys 100 loaner textbooks for students to use in the library.
- $2,400 provides tuition and books for a student.
|– Annual President’s Circle Event
– Recognition in BCC Today (Quarterly News)
– Name and Logo acknowledged on BCC Website
– Invitation to Special Events
|– All mentors Benefits
– Special events and speaker series with Berkeley City College
|– All Advocates benefits
– Recognition in BCC lobby
|– All Scholars benefits
– Access to college facilities at a reduced cost
The Berkeley Promise
This initiative provides a guaranteed pathway to college for all qualified Berkeley youth.
The collaboration includes Berkeley Unified School District (BUSD), the City of Berkeley, the University of California (UC) and the California State University (CSU) systems. It provides financial support to those who need extra assistance with college costs.
$2,500 funds one year of fees and books for a Berkeley City College student
Berkeley City College Endowment
The Berkeley City College Endowment provides a solid foundation for a number of BCC endeavors which stand to benefit our community now and for many future generations.
Berkeley City College provides scholarships to students in a variety of fields so that students can pursue their passion.