You can receive in-person services on campus during business hours at the A&R office and live help by clicking here:

Drop-in Help for Students

You can also contact us by emailing BCC-AdmissionsRecords@peralta.edu or call (510) 981-5000.

BCC Admissions & Records

Berkeley City College is an open-enrollment campus. Students who are interested in our programs and would like to register with our college are encouraged to apply. Our Admissions & Records (A&R) staff will assist you with the registration and enrollment process. We will be able to support students with enrolling online, students may also add and drop classes with us. Students can request an official and/or unofficial transcripts, petition for degrees/certificates, and obtain variety of admissions & records services.

Apply Today!

1. Create a CCCMyPath account or login to your existing account:
2. Follow Steps Cards located at the top of the CCCMyPath page.
3. Complete ”New Application” on CCCApply.
4. Wait 24-48 hours for your account to be established.
Please allow 24-48 hours to receive a Peralta Student ID # and Email with login credential.

Request Transcript

To request an official transcript, please click on the following link: https://web.peralta.edu/admissions/official-transcript-request/
For an unofficial transcript, you can email BCC-AdmissionsRecords@peralta.edu including full name, student ID number & CA ID, or government-issued ID.

Student Fees & Refund

Please refer to pages 10-11 on the catalog regarding student fees and refund.

Student Access

Click here for help with accessing your Passport, Student Portal, Student Email, and Canvas.

Opening Hours

Monday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Saturday & Sunday CLOSED

Contact Us

Students are encouraged to email Admissions & Records directly for general questions about registration and records:
Enrollment Verification Requests:
Elinor Chin, echin@peralta.edu
Update personal information, major, student’s status:
Residency (AB540 included) and records correction:
Hue Huynh, huehuynh@peralta.edu
Questions regarding degrees/certificates:
Tam Vo, tvo@peralta.edu 
Brendan Garcia, bgarcia@peralta.edu


ConexED Launch!

Dear Students

The Peralta Community College District is launching the new ConexED platform starting early April 2022. ConexED is a one stop shop that will provide virtual and on-campus student services across the district. If you're enrolled in classes at more than one school, you will no longer need to juggle multiple Zoom links, scheduling apps and visit multiple websites.

Please note, you will have access to ConexED when logged in through your Peralta Student Portal

We have resources available for you to learn more about using ConexED. Please access the Canvas page in this link: https://peralta.instructure.com/courses/52165