What is the Student Portal?
The Peralta Student Portal is a single place to login and access your Peralta student email, Canvas, and free Microsoft Office applications.
Why use the Student Portal?
Because you can login once to access multiple resources, because it’s easy, and because there is a new self-service password reset option (in case you forgot your password).
How do I use the Student Portal?
- Login to the Student Portal with the same info that you previously used to login to your student email:
- Sign in is your Peralta email address (Passport User ID@cc.peralta.edu)
- Use your existing password.
- If you have never logged into your Student Email, click here for instructions
- If you are a new student, click here for instructions
- If you need to reset your password, click here for instructions
Go back to the main Peralta Portal page and click the box for Students to login.
If you are unable to reset your own password and access the Student Portal, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to give your name, student ID, and explain what happened.
The Student Portal does not give you access to Moodle or Passport, for those:
Click here to link to Moodle
Click here to link to Passport