BCC Health Services
Welcome to Berkeley City College Health Services
Personal Counseling is available at BCC!!
Are you stressed out and having trouble coping? Are you worried about your classes? Are you having trouble balancing your life’s activities and commitments? Do things sometimes seem unfair?
There is help available…. Ann Sussman, LCSW, and Jennifer Lenahan, MFT trainee, are available to discuss healthier ways to cope with the stress of being in school and balancing your life’s commitments.
Mondays and Thursdays – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesdays and Wednesdays – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
New Office Location: Room 124D
To schedule an appointment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which day and time would work best for you. If you do not have access to e-mail, please call 510/981-2919 to leave a confidential voice mail. Drop-in appointments are available.
Acupuncture and/or Massage Therapy (Tui Na) are now available at Berkeley City College every other Tuesday morning beginning on September 17, 2013 in Room 122.
Please see the attached flyer for more information: Acupuncture and/or Massage Therapy (Tui Na) flyer
LifeLong Berkeley Primary Care are now providing health services for Berkeley City College students every Monday from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in Room 122 through December 16, 2013.
- Routine Health Screening – blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, etc.
- First Aid Services/Physical Exams – for sports, work, volunterring, etc.
- Family Planning – birth control, pregnancy testing, pap smears, etc.
- Health Education – HIV and sexually transmitted infection prevention, substance abuse, etc.
- Laboratory Testing – sexually transmitted infection, blood sugar, urinary tract infections
- Referrals – non-covered lab tests, immunizations, primary care, health care resources
- Health Coverage – eligbility screening and enrollment assistance
Please bring the following documents with you to enroll in health services:
- Proof of Income – paystubs, tax returns, SSI letters, award letters
- Proof of Citizenship – U.S. passport, birth certificate, green card, certificate of naturalization
- Proof of ID – any ID with name and picture on it
Please call (510) 684-2634 to schedule an appointment.