We are closed for Winter Break. Services will resume on 1/11/21
Thank you for your patience during this challenging time. Unfortunately, we had to interrupt services when we were asked to shelter in place. We now have online telehealth services set up to assist students.
Please click here to request a Mental Health Appointment Referral.
- A mental health provider will contact you via phone within 24-48 hours to schedule an assessment appointment
- Please register in My Patient Portal to complete your intake forms
- Please prepare for your video appointment by following the suggestions found at this Online Therapy Pre-Intake Preparation for Clients
- Please have your insurance card available
- Please note in order to receive services you need to physically be in California
Keep Calm and Stay Home Toolkit
Practical supportive tools and resources while sheltering in place. Basic needs resources, free apps, videos, and fun things to do at home while physical distancing. Click here to find out more.
Mental Health Crisis Hotline 800-309-2131
If you or someone you know is struggling with difficult life circumstances or uncomfortable thoughts and emotions we are here to help. You do not need to be experiencing suicidal thoughts or feelings to call. Trained Crisis Line Counselors are available 24/7 to take your call.
- You can also text the crisis line by texting the word ‘COURAGE’ to 741741
- If you feel you or someone you know is in imminent danger, call 911 immediately
- Go to https://www.crisissupport.org/ to learn more about the resources offered
Mental Health Resource
Chat or talk to someone on a peer run warm line 24/7
Mental Health Local Resource List
www.211.org – you can call or search for social services resources
Health and Wellness Videos
Kognito – how to have a conversation about mental health with a friend