If elected, you will serve your campus during the 2017 – 2018 academic year.
We invite and encourage all students to participate in this election season.
Here’s your chance to run for student government, and in the process:
- Gain strong leadership experience
- Get involved with campus student government events and activities
- Advocate for your fellow students
- Bring social justice and change to your campus
- Have your voice heard and make a lasting impact on your campus
Election packets with all criteria available online on NOW at https://tinyurl.com/peraltacandidateapp2017 or check in with your campus Student Activities and Campus life Office
Application deadline is March 9th @ 5pm, 2017.
Voting will be April 3rd -19th, 2017
For more information, click: https://www.berkeleycitycollege.edu/asbcc/election-voting/ – all your election information in one place!
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1700423763581092/
Get involved, make a positive change within the Peralta Community College District, and on your campus.
For more information, contact
Interim Director of Student Activities & Campus Life