Spring 2022 Elections
BENEFITS OF JOINING ASBCC
- Represent students in participatory governance.
- Plan campus life events that improve the student experience.
- Grow your network and develop professional relationships.
- Leadership development and public speaking skills.
- Travel to state and national conferences to represent students.
- Gain experience and build your resume.
- Opportunities to build leadership skills.
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Be enrolled in a minimum of five (5) semester units at Berkeley City College
- Be in good standing with the College and District. Students on academic, progress and/or disciplinary probation CANNOT serve on the ASBCC.
Student Government Applications will be available starting: Tuesday, February 1st, 2022
Application Package deadline: Tuesday, February 22nd, 2022 at 5pm to the Office of Student Activities & Campus Life via Google Form.
Students will be able to vote online on: Tuesday, April 12th, 2022 at 8am until Wednesday, April 13th, 2022 at 11:59pm.
- ASBCC Election Committee
- Application Package
- Spring 2022 Elections Timeline
- Associated Students Constitution
- Position Descriptions (page 2-3)
- AP 5410 – Associated Students Election
- BP 2015 – Student Trustee
- Protest Form
- ASBCC Petition Form
- Student Trustee Petition Form
Office of Student Activities and Campus Life
John Nguyen, Director of Student Activities and Campus Life