If you are a student or a parent who’s interested in Berkeley City College, a good way to learn more is by taking a guided tour of our campus.
We offer guided tours on most weeks of the year. To request a tour, please complete the form below.
You will receive an email confirmation with additional information.
About the Tour:
- Each tour lasts about an hour to 90 minutes.
- Tours begin at the Welcome Desk. If you arrive early, you may wait in the lobby near the Welcome Desk.
- You may park in a public Parking garage on Center Street.
- Please arrive on time … and wear comfortable shoes!
- Special group tours may be arranged by sending an email to BCC-Ambassadors@peralta.edu
Instructions on getting to Berkeley City College from the I-80 Highway:
- Get on I-80 West
- Follow I-80 W to University Ave in Berkeley.
- Take exit 11 from I-80 W for University Ave.
- Turn right onto University Ave (signs for Lawrence Berkeley National Lab/Graduate Theological Union/Berkeley City College/UC Berkeley).
- Turn right onto Martin Luther King Jr Way.
- Turn left onto Center St.
- Your destination will be on the right.