→→→→ JOIN HERE ←←←←
Welcome to the LRC!
All services are offered via Zoom, click on “Make an Appointment” to learn more!
Anthropology ASL Biology Chemistry CIS ESOL Health History Math Multimedia Art Physics Sociology Spanish Zoom/Canvas
(Check out the Writing Center to find tutoring in English or help with writing!)
LRC SLO’s (Student Learning Outcomes):
• After tutoring sessions, the student will demonstrate improved understanding of subject matter and feel better prepared to transition to more advanced concepts
• Students will exhibit attitudes and behaviors that promote increased engagement in subject matter and greater participation in their own learning
• Students will be able to learn and apply various strategies for solving problems, understanding concepts and demonstrating knowledge.
LRC SAO’s (Service Area Outcomes):
• The LRC provides an inclusive, diverse and collaborative learning environment that supports student engagement and contribution to the learning and exploration of academic subjects across the curriculum
• The LRC provides accurate and comprehensive information to facilitate and increase student access to learning support across the campus
• Services and materials provided in the LRC are relevant, accessible and useful.
Services We Offer
When the LRC is Open
Mon: 12:00 – 8:00
Tue: 10:00 – 6:00
Wed: 12:00 – 8:00
Thur: 10:00 – 6:00
Fri: 10:00 – 6:00
Any Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org