- January 22, 2015 – ACCJC Letter to Dr. Deborah Budd – Revised Team Roster
- External Evaluation Visit Team Roster for Berkeley City College
ACCJC Action Letter and Report for the March 9 – 12, 2015 ACCJC Team Visit:
- ACCJC Memo to Berkeley City College on Commission (June 29, 2015)
- ACCJC Evaluation Visiting Team Report for Berkeley City College (May 11, 2015 REVISED)
- June 13, 2014 – ACCJC Letter to Berkeley City College Confirming the Evaluation Visit Schedule
The External Evaluation Team will visit BCC from Monday, March 9 to Thursday, March 12, 2015.
- March 31, 2014 – BCC Annual Report to ACCJC
- July 3, 2013 BCC Accreditation Status Letter
- April 23, 2013 – Visiting Team Follow-Up report for BCC Spring 2013
- March 15, 2013 BCC Final Follow Up Report
Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC)
The Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) accredits associate degree granting institutions in the Western region of the U.S.
ACCJC 2013 Manual for Institutional Self Evaluation
The Manual is designed to be used by institutions preparing their Institutional Self Evaluation Report.
ACCJC Accreditation Rubric for Evaluating Institutional Effectiveness (Updated July 2011)
The purpose of the rubric is to provide some common language that can be used to describe a college’s status vis-a-vis full adherence to the accreditation standards, as well as to provide developmental framework for understanding each institution’s actions toward achieving full compliance with standards.