The UCRC provides the following guide that undocumented students can use when applying to BCC. This list is meant to help students take advantage of the resources made available to access and to succeed in college.
Support is available through the steps!
Step 1: CCCMyPath and BCC Application
- Complete ‘New Application’ on CCCApply Click here
- Please allow 24-48 hours to receive a Peralta Student ID No. and Email.
- For a guide on how to fill out the CCC Apply application please visit our page here
Step 2: Enroll/Orientation
- Note: new and returning students will need to complete an Orientation and Placement process. Learn about Assembly Bill 705.
- Math and English Placement
- AB-705 and Placement website
Step 3: Connect with our Academic Counselor and create a Student Education Plan (SEP)
- Make an appointment with the UCRC Counselor.
- The UCRC counselor will help you plan for your classes and create your SEP.
- Then with your Student Education Plan, register for your classes on Campus Solutions
Step 4: In-State Tuition
- Apply to be a AB540 Student (allows you to pay in-state tuition)
- Make sure you have completed the BCC AB540 Non-Resident form Fill out then download
- If you need help check in with the UCRC to review the forms.
- Then send the forms to:
Hue Huynh, email@example.com
- It usually takes 5-10 business days to upload your information into our computer system.
Step 5: Financial Aid & Dream Act
- DREAM Act/Berkeley Promise
- For AB 540 students, you must complete the California Dream Act Application.
- California College Promise Grant Application
- 5-10 business days after you have completed & submitted your California Dream Application come to the financial aid front counter; additional paperwork is required.
- Financial Aid
Step 6: Get your Student ID
- Once you have added your courses and paid for your fees, please go to the welcome desk on the 1st floor and provide a printed copy of your schedule to the Ambassadors.
Step 7: Get Involved
- Lastly you can enroll in our UCRC Canvas Click here to join
For more information on the application and enrollment process, please visit the Getting Started at BCC page. If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to connect with us. Direct appointments with the UCRC can be made through the Appointment with Academic Counselor page or UCRC Home page.