A&R Forms

Form Submission Notice

Please email all forms to the appropriate staff member, do not mail or fax forms. If you have any questions, please email Admissions & Records at BCC-AdmissionsRecords@peralta.edu


Academic Renewal Alleviation
— Authorization for Release of Student Records
Enrollment Verification Request
Incomplete Grade Contract
Petition for Extension of an Incomplete
Personal Information Update Form
Request for Record Correction
Request for Change of Major


— Elementary and Middle School Special Enrollment Form and INFO.
— High School Special Enrollment form Form and INFO.
— Adult High School Special Enrollment form Form and INFO.



— Petition for Advanced Placement (AP) Credit
— Petition for International Baccalaureate (IB) Credit
— Petition for College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) Credit
— Petition for Credit by Examination
— Petition for Course Substitution


Add Card and Drop Card
— Course Repetition- Satisfactory Grade (A, B, C, CR, or P)
— Course Repetition- Students with Disabilities
— Petition for Pre-requisite/co-requisite challenge form
— Unofficial Transcript Request


— Information on AB540
— Residence Questionnaire Form.

For a full list of Admissions and Records forms, please go to: http://web.peralta.edu/admissions/

ConexED Launch!

Dear Students

The Peralta Community College District is launching the new ConexED platform starting early April 2022. ConexED is a one stop shop that will provide virtual and on-campus student services across the district. If you're enrolled in classes at more than one school, you will no longer need to juggle multiple Zoom links, scheduling apps and visit multiple websites.

Please note, you will have access to ConexED when logged in through your Peralta Student Portal

We have resources available for you to learn more about using ConexED. Please access the Canvas page in this link: https://peralta.instructure.com/courses/52165