CLICK HERE TO VOTE! Voting opens May 11th at 8:00am and closes on May 12th at 11:59am.
ASBCC Voter’s Guide – Learn more about the candidates and their platform
Candidates’ Meeting Powerpoint: Please review so that you read the position descriptions and to learn what you can and cannot do for campaigning and election.
Spring 2020 Elections
BENEFITS OF JOINING ASBCC
- Represent students in participatory governance.
- Plan campus life events that improve the student experience.
- Grow your network and develop professional relationships.
- Leadership development and public speaking skills.
- Travel to state and national conferences to represent students.
- Gain experience and build your resume.
- Opportunities to build leadership skills.
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Be enrolled in a minimum of five (5) semester units at Berkeley City College
- Be in good standing with the College and District. Students on academic, progress and/or disciplinary probation CANNOT serve on the ASBCC.
Student Government Applications will be available starting: Tuesday, February 11th, 2020
Application & Petition package deadline: Friday, April 17th at 5pm to the Office of Student Activities & Campus Life
(Submit ALL documents)
Students will be able to vote online on: Monday, May 11th, 2020 at 8am until Tuesday, May 12th, 2020 at 11:59pm.
- ASBCC Election Committee
- Spring 2020 Elections Timeline
- Petition Packet for ASBCC (No longer required)
- Petition Packet for Student Trustee (No longer required)
- Associated Students Constitution
- Position Descriptions (page 2-3)
- AP 5410 – Associated Students Election
- BP 2015 – Student Trustee
- Protest Form
Office of Student Activities and Campus Life
John Nguyen, Director of Student Activities and Campus Life