Non-credit Application

Need Help ?

Noncredit website

Non-Credit Application Support:
Admissions and Records Office:
​Adult Education Office
Midhun Joseph
Transitions Liaison/Project Manager

You can either fill out a non-credit application using the apply link below:


If you have an ID# already with Peralta and it’s active you can register for the non-credit classes without needing a separate non-credit application.

Common issues with non-credit applications:

If you already had an ID# with Peralta College from a long time ago and you need to reactive your ID# you need to put in your SSN number in the non-credit application. ​

Admissions and Records Office:

Common Questions:

  • Are non-credit classes free?
    • They are free for anyone to take, including undocumented students — with no registration fee, proof of residency or prerequisites.
  • How old do you have to be to take non-credit classes?
  • You have to be 18 to take non-credit classes​
  • Does the classes count towards transfer credits?​
  • No but you can get an non-credit certificate as long as you take the courses needed to complete the certificate
    • Questions/Need Help?

      Please book an appointment with us or text us at 510-990-0255.

    Book an appointment with us!

    Program Testimonials

    “Testimonials work great. I need 5 examples to show here.”