You can either fill out a non-credit application using the apply link below:APPLY
If you have an ID# already with Peralta and it’s active you can register for the non-credit classes without needing a separate non-credit application.
Common issues with non-credit applications:
If you already had an ID# with Peralta College from a long time ago and you need to reactive your ID# you need to put in your SSN number in the non-credit application.
Admissions and Records Office:
- Are non-credit classes free?
- They are free for anyone to take, including undocumented students — with no registration fee, proof of residency or prerequisites.
- How old do you have to be to take non-credit classes?
- You have to be 18 to take non-credit classes
- Does the classes count towards transfer credits?
- No but you can get an non-credit certificate as long as you take the courses needed to complete the certificate
- Questions/Need Help?
Please book an appointment with us or text us at 510-990-0255.
Book an appointment with us!
“Testimonials work great. I need 5 examples to show here.”