Former BCC student and Vice President of Student Affairs at the HASS School of Business, Joshua Ahazie is working diligently to increase awareness and mentorship of students interested in applying to the UC Berkeley HAAS School of Business. According to the Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions at UC Berkeley, a significant amount of transfer students are automatically denied admissions as a result of incomplete applications. The Envision Haas Program for prospective transfer students increases awareness and more importantly access to formalized services to potentially increase transfer rates for Peralta Students. If you have questions, contact Andrea Williams, Transfer & Career Services Coordinator, Berkeley City College, 510-981-2839 (office), email@example.com
The Haas School Business Association (HBSA) Student Affairs Committee will be launching the Envision Haas program.
This will be a 20-25 minute tour of the Haas campus followed by a Q&A session for prospective students. Both tour and session will be hosted by current transfer students, and we will also have admissions officers present to answer specific admission questions.
My belief is that the first step to transferring into a great institution like UC Berkeley-Haas is envisioning yourself in the campus. This is a great opportunity to connect with the Haas community, and for students to take another step towards their dream school!
Space is limited so students are advised to sign up ASAP!
The three dates will be: 10/27, 11/3 and 11/17. The students will register via this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScd091eLq8ISaHyiSqX88XWgi94ZgSmOez6v5-IdWPD4wsPjw/viewform
- Closer to their dates, we will send out a mail to participants letting them know about the order of the day.
- Participants will be welcomed at the front of Haas (Piedmont Av.), by 4:00pm and will check in.
- Tour begins at 4:10pm sharp.
- Light refreshments will be served during the Q&A session.
- The Q&A session will be live streamed for students either far, or unable to make it. More info regarding this in the form.