Private and Independent Colleges & Universities Agreements

The final responsibility for successfully achieving an educational goal rests with the student. Information on-line is designed to be helpful; however, this information changes frequently. It is recommended that students consult a counselor to confirm an educational plan.

Students are encouraged to work with a Berkeley City College Counselor to develop a Student Educational Plan (by appointment) to ensure you know how to use and understand resources available appropriately.  Counseling appointments can be made by calling (510) 981-5036 or by sending an email to


AICCU Publication (CA Independent Colleges & Universities that Accept CSU-GE/IGETC)

AICCU: The Guide (Information about CA Independent Colleges & Universities)