Comment section

3 thoughts on “Q & A for TLC

1. Hi Marge, I’m sorry for the delay in reponding. We’re on the 3rd floor near the EOPS office.
    Scott

2. Hi Scott! This is just a general question that perhaps the administrators of BCC may think about sometime soon. Is there any chance part-timers may be able to get a small room of desks, like the TLC, but where we won’t be interrupted by meetings? I have been booted from my desk for the third time today (first and second times were from two different desks in my ‘office’ upstairs by others and now I’m being booted from the TLC for a big meeting). This is no one’s fault, it’s just I have no space where I can work uninterrupted. I just wish the administration would be able to give some of us a small room to grade, do prep work, etc. where once we claim a small chair and desk space, it is ours until we physically vacate the space after a few minutes or hours. Something like the desk space against the wall in the TLC but without a chance of meetings. It could just have about six desks or something. Not sure if you ever meet with people who have the power to figure this out or not, but I just wanted to ask about this. Thanks so much!!! -Andi