BCC Roundtable for Planning and Budget Home
Berkeley City College’s Roundtable for Planning and Budget advises the college’s administration on planning issues. The group addresses the college’s strategic missions by:
- Giving college-wide input on planning and budget.
- Linking planning documents to district missions and goals, strategic plans, and accreditation standards to inform budget decisions.
- Reviewing programs planned and in place in order to make recommendations as to what resources are needed for those programs. Develop a framework or model for this.
- Prioritizing resource allocation based on recommendations that are informed by defined criteria and outcomes.
- Informing the college about strategic goals and the activities of this group.