2021-2022 Financial Aid Disbursement Dates
Summer 2021 Disbursement Date:
- June 17, 2021 (First disbursement: 50% Pell)
- July 01, 2021 (Second disbursement: 50% Pell)
Fall 2021 Disbursement Dates:
- August 19, 2021 (First disbursement: 25% Pell)
- August 26, 2021 (Second disbursement: 25% Pell)
- October 14, 2021 (Third disbursement: 50% Pell)
Spring 2022 Disbursement Dates:
- January 20, 2022 (First disbursement: 25% Pell)
- January 27, 2022 (Second disbursement: 25% Pell)
- March 17, 2022 (Third disbursement: 50% Pell)
Summer 2022 Disbursement Date:
- June 09, 2022 (First disbursement: 50% Pell)
- June 16, 2022 (Second disbursement: 50% Pell)
Note: Financial Aid disbursements are distributed on a weekly basis throughout the semester for those students whose file was reviewed and processed after the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd major disbursements dates.
How to receive Financial Aid disbursements.
- You must complete FAFSA application, be enrolled at a Peralta College(s), and have a valid mailing address to receive information about BankMobile disbursements.
- NOTE: Keep your address up-to-date on your Peralta Passport account, or it may delay you to receive information about BankMobile disbursements.
- Make sure to select your refund preference with BankMobile Disbursements and activate your Peralta email!
How do I know when my financial aid has been disbursed?
- Once your file is complete and processed, you will receive an award letter via email stating what types of financial aid (FA) you are eligible for. You will also be able to view your passport account for updated financial aid award information.
- You will receive an email from BankMobile Disbursements and/or BCC Financial Aid office once your FA payment is disbursed through your selected refund preference with BankMobile Disbursements. Berkeley City College delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. For more information, visit this link: https://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/.
- To view our third-party servicer contract for refund management, click here.
Contact the Financial Aid Office if:
- If you have not received your instructions on how to select your refund preference by mail or email from BankMobile Disbursements.
- If you do not receive an award letter or an email from the financial aid office 5-8 weeks after you submitted your paperwork.