Distance Education at Berkeley City College Home
Enrollment is open is for Spring 2015 through PASSPORT. Students may add classes after logging in to their Student Center on PASSPORT or in person at the Admissions counter at Berkeley City College, 2050 Center Street, downtown Berkeley, a half block from the Berkeley BART Station. The Spring 2015 semester begins on Tuesday, January 20, 2015.
- January 20 – May 22, 2015
- Spring 2015 Moodle Course Website – will be available to students approximately two weeks before the semester begins.
- August 18 – December 12, 2014
- Fall 2014 Moodle Course Website
Please enroll in all courses through your PASSPORT Student Center or in person at the BCC Admissions Office, first floor of Berkeley City College, 2050 Center Street, downtown Berkeley, a half block from the Berkeley BART Station.
Moodle Login Issues – BCC On-Campus Help: Rm 562, 5th floor, Mon. – Thurs., 10 – 3, Theresa (only)
Online Course Site Login Information:
- Spring 2015 (Moodle) – currently open to instructors and students.
- Students enrolled in online classes should check their student email for any messages from their instructor.
- Moodle uses your Peralta Student Email Account for messages from your instructor and for Lost Password information. You may change your email address from your Profile Page.
- The Moodle Login Username is your PASSPORT Username.
- The Moodle Login Password is your BIRTHDATE in the format of yyyymmdd (all numbers)
- Example Password: If birthdate is February 8, 1996, then your Moodle Login Password would be: 19960208
CAN’T FIND YOUR CLASS or NEED HELP LOGGING IN? Please contact the District Moodle HelpDesk at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After logging in to Moodle, you will see your courses under the “My Courses” menu on the right sidebar.
- Students must register for these courses first at the Peralta District’s PASSPORT website (http://passport.peralta.edu) in order to login and access course materials.
- Please make sure COOKIES are enabled on your browser for this website.
- Moodle Help for Students
- Peralta District Distance Education website
- International Students
- Thinking of Taking an Online Class?
- Is Online Learning Right For Me? – Visual Academy
- Problems Registering for a Class?
Are you a student looking for admissions, enrollment, or class information? Here are some direct links to help you with your request:
- Click here for: Admissions Department website [if the link doesn’t work copy and paste: http://web.peralta.edu/admissions/
- Admissions Email at BCC: Loretta Newsom, email@example.com
- Need help with clearing prerequisites? Visit the Counseling Department’s Hot Topics page
- Have questions about the Wait List? See the Wait List page
- Distance Education Helpdesk for Moodle: firstname.lastname@example.org