Distance Education at Berkeley City College Home
Enrollment is open is for Summer 2014 and Fall 2014 through PASSPORT.
- Course Website (Moodle)
- June 16 – July 24, 2014
- List of Summer 2014 Online & Hybrid Courses
- Welcome emails from instructors will be sent via student email.
- Course Website – not available yet
- August 18 – December 12, 2014
- List of Fall 2014 Online & Hybrid Courses
Please enroll in all courses through your PASSPORT Student Center or in person at the BCC Admissions Office, first floor of Berkeley City College, 2050 Center Street, downtown Berkeley, a half block from the Berkeley BART Station.
BCC On-Campus Moodle Help on Login Issues: Rm 562, 5th floor, Mon. – Thurs., 10 – 3, Theresa (only)
Online Course Site Login Information:
- Spring 2014 (Moodle) – currently open to instructors and students.
- Summer 2014 (Moodle) – will be open to students at the start of the semester
- Students enrolled in online classes should check their student email for any messages from their instructor.
- Moodle uses your Peralta Student Email Account for messages from your instructor and for Lost Password information.
- The Moodle Login Username is your PASSPORT Username.
- The Moodle Login Password is your BIRTHDATE in the format of yyyymmdd (all numbers)
- Example Password: If birthdate is February 8, 1996, then your Moodle Login Password would be: 19960208
CAN’T FIND YOUR CLASS or NEED HELP LOGGING IN? Please contact the District Moodle HelpDesk at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After logging in to Moodle, you will see your courses under the “My Courses” menu on the right sidebar.
- Students must register for these courses first at the Peralta District’s PASSPORT website (http://passport.peralta.edu) in order to login and access course materials.
- Please make sure COOKIES are enabled on your browser for this website.
- Moodle Help for Students
- Peralta District Distance Education website
- International Students
- Thinking of Taking an Online Class?
- Is Online Learning for Me?
- Problems Registering for a Class?
Are you a student looking for admissions, enrollment, or class information? Here are some direct links to help you with your request:
- Click here for: Admissions Department website [if the link doesn’t work copy and paste: http://web.peralta.edu/admissions/
- Admissions Email at BCC: Loretta Newsom, email@example.com
- Need help with clearing prerequisites? Visit the Counseling Department’s Hot Topics page
- Have questions about the Wait List? See the Wait List page
- Distance Education Helpdesk for Moodle: firstname.lastname@example.org