Online Education at Berkeley City College Home
Visit BCC’s Spring 2014 Online & Hybrid Courses page to view information about these courses. The Spring 2014 semester begins on January 21, 2014. Please enroll in all courses through the PASSPORT website.
BCC’s Online Course Website:
- Students may login to Moodle as of Aug. 12, but most courses do not open until Aug. 19. Check your student email for any messages from your instructor.
- Moodle uses your Peralta Student Email Account for messages from your instructor and for Lost Password information.
- The Moodle Login Username is your PASSPORT Username.
- The Moodle Login Password is your BIRTHDATE in the format of yyyymmdd (all numbers)
- Example Password: If birthdate is June 3, 1998, then your Moodle Login Password would be: 19980603
CAN’T FIND YOUR CLASS or NEED HELP LOGGING IN? Please contact the District Moodle HelpDesk at: email@example.com.
- After logging in to Moodle, you will see your courses under the “My Courses” menu on the right sidebar.
- Students must register for these courses first at the Peralta District’s PASSPORT website (http://passport.peralta.edu) in order to login and access course materials.
- Please make sure COOKIES are enabled on your browser for this website.
- Moodle Help for Students
- Peralta District Distance Education website
- International Students
- Thinking of Taking an Online Class?
- Is Online Learning for Me?
- Problems Registering for a Class?
Are you a student looking for admissions, enrollment, or class information? Here are some direct links to help you with your request:
- Click here for: Admissions Department website [if the link doesn’t work copy and paste: http://web.peralta.edu/admissions/
- Admissions Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for Peralta Student Services Contact Numbers or copy and paste this link: http://web.peralta.edu/admissions/hours-locations-contact-info/student-services-contact-information/
- Distance Education Helpdesk for Moodle: email@example.com