Online Education at Berkeley City College Home
The Summer2013 Moodle online course website will be located at http://online.peralta.edu/summer2013 – students should watch for a welcome message in their Peralta Student Email Accounts from their instructor.
Please be sure you have activated your student email account. For information, please go to http://web.peralta.edu/it/studentemail
CAN’T FIND YOUR CLASS? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After logging in Moodle, you will see your courses in the “My Courses” menu to the right.
- Students must register for these courses first at the Peralta District’s PASSPORT website (http://passport.peralta.edu) in order to login and access course materials.
- Please make sure COOKIES are enabled on your browser for this website.
- Student information on using the online course system on Moodle, resources, and suggestions is under construction.
- SITE POLICY: If you cannot read the Site Policy after logging in, you may need to enable cookies on your web browser. If using IE7, you may also need to set the Security > Custom Levels so that “Downloads > Automatic Prompting for file downloads” is set to Enabled, and “Miscellaneous > Access data sources across domains” is set to Prompt. The Site Policy can also be read here.
- If you do not see your course on the Moodle website or cannot find your course materials, please contact your instructor (email address are listed on the Spring 2013 Online Course Offerings page here: http://www.berkeleycitycollege.edu/wp/de/spring-2013-online-course-offerings/). The Peralta District Directory is here: http://web.peralta.edu/directory/
- Visit the Peralta District’s Distance Education website at http://web.peralta.edu/de/
- International Students: http://international.eperalta.org
- Academic Calendars
- Thinking of Taking an Online Class?
- Is Online Learning for Me?
- Problems Registering for a Class?
- Textbook/Bookstore Information
Are you a student looking for admissions, enrollment, or class information? Here are some direct links to help you with your request:
- Click here for: Admissions Department website [if the link doesn’t work copy and paste: http://web.peralta.edu/admissions/
- Admissions Email: email@example.com
- Click here for Peralta Student Services Contact Numbers or copy and paste this link: http://web.peralta.edu/admissions/hours-locations-contact-info/student-services-contact-information/
- Distance Education Helpdesk for Moodle: firstname.lastname@example.org