Distance Education at Berkeley City College Home
Summer 2016 Semester:
- Summer 2016 Semester: Monday, June 20 — Thursday, July 28, 2016.
- Moodle – Summer 2016 Online Course Website
- Students must have a Peralta Student Account to enroll in courses. Enrollment is by appointment.
- View the Summer 2016 Online & Hybrid Course Offerings.
- Priority Enrollment By Appointment — see page 2 of the BCC Summer 2016 Class Schedule.
- No classes are held on Fridays or Saturdays during the Summer session.
- The Summer 2016 Moodle Online Course Website will be open to students about a week before the semester begins.
- Students taking online courses should check their Peralta Student Email for any messages from instructors before the semester begins. Students may login to their Peralta Student Email Accounts and redirect mail to their personal email address.
Can’t Find Your Class?
- Make sure you are on the correct Moodle site. The Moodle URL is different for each semester. Create a new bookmark on your computer or mobile device at the start of each semester.
- Student logins are reset at the beginning of each semester.
- Students must enroll in courses before they can access classes on Moodle. Enroll in classes through your PASSPORT Student Center.
- When logging in to Moodle, COOKIES must be enabled.
- Moodle Help for Students
- Peralta District Distance Education website
- International Students
- Thinking of Taking an Online Class?
- Is Online Learning Right For Me? – Visual Academy
- Problems Registering for a Class?
More Student Resources:
- Admissions & Records – http://web.peralta.edu/admissions/
- Admissions Officer at BCC: Loretta Newsom, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need help with clearing prerequisites? Visit the Counseling Department’s Hot Topics page
- Have questions about the Wait List? See the Wait List page
- Bookstore – http://www.bkstr.com/berkeleycitystore
- Moodle Helpdesk for Students: email@example.com