Distance Education at Berkeley City College Home
Spring 2017 Semester:
- Spring 2017 Semester: Monday, January 23 — Friday, May 26, 2016.
- Moodle – Spring 2017 Online Course Website – currently under construction; courses will be open to students at the start of the semester.
- View the Spring 2017 Online & Hybrid Course Offerings or go to PASSPORT to Search for Classes
- Students must have a Peralta Student Account to enroll in courses through the PASSPORT Student Center or in person at BCC
- Continuing Students may enroll in classes according to their appointment (check your PASSPORT Student Center)
- New and Returning Students (who have not enrolled in a Peralta class in the last two semesters), will need to apply/re-apply for Admissions – please see Getting Started at BCC
- Students taking online courses should check their Peralta Student Email for any messages from instructors before the semester begins. Students may login to their Peralta Student Email Accounts and redirect mail to their personal email address.
Can’t Find Your Class?
- Make sure you are on the correct Moodle site. The Moodle URL is different for each semester. Create a new bookmark on your computer or mobile device at the start of each semester.
- Student logins are reset at the beginning of each semester.
- Students must enroll in courses before they can access classes on Moodle. Enroll in classes through your PASSPORT Student Center.
- When logging in to Moodle, COOKIES must be enabled.
- Moodle Help for Students
- Peralta District Distance Education website
- International Students
- Thinking of Taking an Online Class?
- Is Online Learning Right For Me? – Visual Academy
- Problems Registering for a Class?
More Student Resources:
- Admissions & Records – http://web.peralta.edu/admissions/
- Admissions Officer at BCC: Loretta Newsom, email@example.com
- Need help with clearing prerequisites? Visit the Counseling Department’s Hot Topics page
- Have questions about the Wait List? See the Wait List page
- Bookstore – http://www.bkstr.com/berkeleycitystore
- Moodle Helpdesk for Students: firstname.lastname@example.org