Distance Education at Berkeley City College Home
Spring 2016 Semester:
- Enrollment is ongoing now for Continuing Students (login to your PASSPORT Student Center), and for New and Returning Students (see Getting Started at BCC).
- Spring 2016 Semester: Monday, January 25, through Friday, May 27, 2016
- Academic Calendar
- Spring 2016 Moodle Online Course Website will be open to students about one week before the semester begins.
Moodle Login Issues – contact email@example.com
Moodle Log-In Help for BCC Students: Mon. – Thurs., 10 am – 3 pm, Rm 343
Online Course Site Login Information:
- Spring 2016 (Moodle) – will be available to students approximately two weeks before the semester begins.
- Students enrolled in online classes should check their student email for any messages from their instructor.
- Moodle uses your Peralta Student Email Account for messages from your instructor and for Lost Password information. You may change your email address from your Profile Page.
- The Moodle Login Username is your PASSPORT User ID – if you obtained your student account in the last 4-5 years, then your User ID is your Student ID #; but if you obtained your student account more than 4-5 years ago, then your User ID would be a combination of letters and numbers
- The Moodle Login Password is your BIRTHDATE in the format of yyyymmdd (all numbers)
- Example Password: If birthdate is February 8, 1996, then your Moodle Login Password would be: 19960208
CAN’T FIND YOUR CLASS or NEED HELP LOGGING IN?
- After logging in to Moodle, you will see your courses under the “My Courses” menu on the right sidebar.
- Students must register for these courses first at the Peralta District’s PASSPORT website (http://passport.peralta.edu) in order to login and access course materials.
- Please make sure COOKIES are enabled on your browser for this website.
- Moodle Help for Students
- Peralta District Distance Education website
- International Students
- Thinking of Taking an Online Class?
- Is Online Learning Right For Me? – Visual Academy
- Problems Registering for a Class?
Are you a student looking for admissions, enrollment, or class information? Here are some direct links to help you with your request:
- Click here for: Admissions Department website [if the link doesn’t work copy and paste: http://web.peralta.edu/admissions/
- Admissions Email at BCC: Loretta Newsom, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need help with clearing prerequisites? Visit the Counseling Department’s Hot Topics page
- Have questions about the Wait List? See the Wait List page
- Distance Education Helpdesk for Moodle: email@example.com