Distance Education at Berkeley City College Home
Fall 2015 Semester:
Enrollment is open to all students now. Continuing Students may add classes directly from their PASSPORT Student Center.
New and Returning Students (who have not attended one of the Peralta colleges within the last two semesters) must complete the Peralta admissions application before enrolling – please go to the admissions portal. Please also visit the Admissions & Records website for more information.
Summer 2015 Semester: June 15 – July 24, 2015
Fall 2015 Semester: August 24 – December 18, 2015
- June 15 – July 24, 2015
- Summer 2015 Moodle Course Website
- August 14 – December 18, 2015
- Fall 2015 Moodle Course Website
Moodle Login Issues – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Course Site Login Information:
- Fall 2015 (Moodle) – although students can login to the site, courses may not be open until the first day of the semester.
- Students enrolled in online classes should check their student email for any messages from their instructor.
- Moodle uses your Peralta Student Email Account for messages from your instructor and for Lost Password information. You may change your email address from your Profile Page.
- The Moodle Login Username is your PASSPORT User ID.
- The Moodle Login Password is your BIRTHDATE in the format of yyyymmdd (all numbers)
- Example Password: If birthdate is February 8, 1996, then your Moodle Login Password would be: 19960208
CAN’T FIND YOUR CLASS or NEED HELP LOGGING IN?
- After logging in to Moodle, you will see your courses under the “My Courses” menu on the right sidebar.
- Students must register for these courses first at the Peralta District’s PASSPORT website (http://passport.peralta.edu) in order to login and access course materials.
- Please make sure COOKIES are enabled on your browser for this website.
- Moodle Help for Students
- Peralta District Distance Education website
- International Students
- Thinking of Taking an Online Class?
- Is Online Learning Right For Me? – Visual Academy
- Problems Registering for a Class?
Are you a student looking for admissions, enrollment, or class information? Here are some direct links to help you with your request:
- Click here for: Admissions Department website [if the link doesn’t work copy and paste: http://web.peralta.edu/admissions/
- Admissions Email at BCC: Loretta Newsom, email@example.com
- Need help with clearing prerequisites? Visit the Counseling Department’s Hot Topics page
- Have questions about the Wait List? See the Wait List page
- Distance Education Helpdesk for Moodle: firstname.lastname@example.org