Distance Education at Berkeley City College Home
Fall 2016 Semester:
- Fall 2016 Semester: Monday, August 22 — Friday, December 16, 2016.
- Moodle – Fall 2016 Online Course Website – courses will be open to students at the start of the semester.
- Students must have a Peralta Student Account to enroll in courses through the PASSPORT Student Center or in person at BCC.
- View the Fall 2016 Online & Hybrid Course Offerings (under construction)
- New and Returning Students (who have not enrolled in a Peralta class for Spring 2016 or Fall 2015), will need to apply/re-apply for Admissions – please see Getting Started at BCC or come to the Super Saturday Registration opportunities where we will help you enroll in classes (8/13 and 8/20/2016, 9 am – 2 pm)
- Students taking online courses should check their Peralta Student Email for any messages from instructors before the semester begins. Students may login to their Peralta Student Email Accounts and redirect mail to their personal email address.
Can’t Find Your Class?
- Make sure you are on the correct Moodle site. The Moodle URL is different for each semester. Create a new bookmark on your computer or mobile device at the start of each semester.
- Student logins are reset at the beginning of each semester.
- Students must enroll in courses before they can access classes on Moodle. Enroll in classes through your PASSPORT Student Center.
- When logging in to Moodle, COOKIES must be enabled.
- Moodle Help for Students
- Peralta District Distance Education website
- International Students
- Thinking of Taking an Online Class?
- Is Online Learning Right For Me? – Visual Academy
- Problems Registering for a Class?
More Student Resources:
- Admissions & Records – http://web.peralta.edu/admissions/
- Admissions Officer at BCC: Loretta Newsom, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need help with clearing prerequisites? Visit the Counseling Department’s Hot Topics page
- Have questions about the Wait List? See the Wait List page
- Bookstore – http://www.bkstr.com/berkeleycitystore
- Moodle Helpdesk for Students: email@example.com