Apply & Enroll: Getting Started at BCC
New Student – if you have never attended a Peralta college, please follow all of the steps below.
Former (Returning) Student – if you have not attended a Peralta class within the last two semesters, then you will need to re-submit your CCCApply application (see Step #1 Apply for Admission, below) before you can add classes. Note: If you have a Peralta Student Account but never enrolled in Fall 2015 or Spring 2015 classes, then you are a Former Student and will need to re-submit your CCCApply application. You will not receive a second Welcome Email, so please try logging in to PASSPORT (it may take up to 24-48 hours after re-submitting your CCCApply application). If you forgot your PASSPORT password, please see the information at http://web.peralta.edu/it/student-passport/
Continuing Student – if you attended a Peralta class within the last two semesters, go directly to PASSPORT, login, and enroll in classes.
AT BERKELEY CITY COLLEGE
1. Apply for Admission
There are two ways to apply for admission:
- Apply Online at CCCApply – choose Berkeley City College
- Apply Online with Assistance – Visit the first floor Welcome Center for assistance with your online application using computers in the lobby area. Visit the Student Ambassador website for Welcome Center hours and information.
2. Complete Your Orientation
3. Complete Your Assessment
4. See a Counselor
- The Counseling Department is located on the 2nd floor, west wing. A Counselor will help you plan your educational program and goals, and help make sure you are enrolling in the appropriate course sequence. Bring your Orientation Ticket (see #2 above) if you took the online orientation.
5. Enroll in Your Classes
- Login to your PASSPORT Student Center and add classes, or
- Enroll In Person at the Admissions Office, first floor of Berkeley City College. Get help from our friendly Student Ambassadors at the Welcome Center, first floor.
6. Pay Your Fees
7. Get Your Photo I.D. and Semester Sticker
- The Student Photo I.D. Office is located in Room 151A, first floor
8. Buy Your Books
- The BCC Bookstore is located in Room 517 on the 5th Floor.
Visit Berkeley City College’s Welcome Center
1st Floor Lobby
Call: (510) 981-2800 or 981-2858
For more information, visit the Peralta District Enrollment Steps page or the Admissions & Records website.