Apply + Enroll: Getting Started at BCC
Berkeley City College is located at 2050 Center Street, downtown Berkeley, 94704, a half block from the Berkeley BART Station. Our friendly Student Ambassadors are waiting to help you through this process at the Welcome Center on the first floor near the college entrance.
1. Apply for Admission:
- Apply Online (same application for all four campuses), or
- Apply In Person – come to the Admissions Office on the first floor at Berkeley City College, 2050 Center Street, downtown Berkeley, CA 94704, a half block from the Berkeley BART Station. For personal assistance, ask a Student Ambassador at the Welcome Center on the first floor near the college entrance.
2. Complete your Assessment and Orientation – Assessement Center, first floor, Room 121. New students will need to take an Assessment for Math and English (or ESL) prior to enrollment in math and English courses.
3. See a Counselor – to help plan your educational program and goals; 2nd floor, west wing.
4. Enroll in your classes:
5. Get your Photo I.D. – first floor, Room 124B.
6. Pay your fees:
7. Buy your books – 5th Floor, Room 517.