Banner Image: Scenes from around campus

Matriculation Information / I finished all my Certificate and Associate Degree classes. How do I get my degree issued?

Students must file a petition for an Associates degree or Certificate of Achievement by the deadline shown in the Academic Calendar for the semester in which he/she plans to complete degree or certificate requirements. Petiton forms are available in the Admissions and Records office. Students must see a counselor to complete the petition and it is the student’s responsibility to file the petition with Admissions and Records.  The petition form for an AA/AS degree is available at the following link:  link:

Posted in: FAQs

  • Contact

    Location: 2050 Center St. Berkeley CA, 94704


    Phone: (510)981-5036


BCC Home