Join us for the 3rd Annual Mental Health Summit!! 12/10/20 3p – 5p.
Click here to learn more and register
To further limit the potential of COVID-19 spreading within our local community, Berkeley City College temporarily suspended face-to-face student services and instruction effective Monday, March 16.
Our Health Services partner, Roots Community Health Center, will offer services at their 7272 MacArthur Blvd site in Oakland.
7272 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland
Hours: 9am-5pm M-F
Health Navigator: 8:30am-5pm
Mental Services will be offered via TeleHealth. Click on the ‘Mental Health’ button below.
Please check the Berkeley City College Health Services website for periodic updates.
For community resources please visit http://211.org/.
- Health Assessment, Counseling & Referrals
- First Aid
- Flu Shots
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Sexually Transmitted Disease and HIV Testing
- Birth Control Options
- Blood sugar tests
- Vision Tests & Eye Exam Vouchers
- Epi-Pen (for severe allergic reactions)
Mon-Thurs: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 pm.
2000 Center Street, Suite 100
Mental Health Services Include Support with:
- Grief and loss
- Frequent loss of temper
- Relationship issues
- Difficult Feelings
- Or just need someone to talk to
- Worrying or feeling anxious constantly
- Mental Health Counseling
- Addiction and Recovery Counseling
- Workshops and Consultation
- Consultation to faculty, staff, administrators, and campus community
- Assessment and Referrals for longer-term care.
- To receive text-based support from trained Crisis Text Line counselors, students can text “COURAGE” to 741741. The support is free, accessible 24/7, and confidential. For questions, check out: http://crisistextline.org/faq
Wellness Center at work – Food Pantry Days
The Food Pantry is our newest offering at the Wellness Center, offering free food items to students on Mondays from 12pm-3pm in the Atrium at 2001 Center Street. Also check us out on Instagram! Wellness Center at work – Food Pantry Days
The Food Pantry is our newest offering at the Wellness Center, offering free food items to students on Mondays from 12am-3pm in the Atrium at 2001 Center Street. Also check us out on Instagram!