- Complete the online application for the Peralta Community Colleges.
- Provide verification of disability to the SAS office. Documentation verifying a disability may include, but is not limited to:
- high school special education plans (IEPs);
- medical records or reports;
- psychological evaluations or assessments;
- LD testing from another California community college.
- Schedule an appointment with a SAS Counselor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the financial aid/fee waiver forms if applicable.
- Obtain transcripts from other colleges or high schools if possible for education planning.
Note: Students may obtain a Disability Verification Form from the Forms page of the SAS website. The Disability Verification Form must be completed, signed, and dated by the qualified professional who has working knowledge of your disability. A qualified professional may include a physician, a psychologist, an LD Specialist, or other licensed professional.