Financial Aid Workshops for 2019-2020 school year
Attend the Financial Aid Workshops to learn how to complete the FAFSA application online, the financial process, the different type of grants, and the requirements to apply for financial aid!
Workshop dates are not available at this time. However, we offer one on one service to assist students in completing their FAFSA applications online daily. Please visit our office should you need assistance.
Workshop Dates/Times: TBD
Please Note: Students who come to the workshops or request for a one on one service in completing the FAFSA should bring the following documents:
>2017 IRS Tax Transcript for 2019-2020 FAFSA.
> Parents’ 2017 federal tax return, social security number(s), marital status if married and date(s) of birth unless:
- § You were born before January 1, 1995
- § You are married
- § Working on Master’s/Doctorate
- § Currently in active duty
- § You have a child who receives more than half of his/her support from you
- § You are a veteran of the U.S. armed forces
- § Orphan or ward of the court
- § Emancipated minor
- § In legal Guardianship
- § Unaccompanied Homeless youth
>The total amount of untaxed income received during 2017. If you, your spouse, or your parent’s (if applicable) received any untaxed income during 2015, such as public assistance, social security benefits, or child support, you must report it on the financial aid application.