2018 – 2019 Financial Aid Disbursement Dates
Fall 2018 Disbursement Dates:
- August 16, 2018 (First disbursement: 25% Pell)
- September 06, 2018 (Second disbursement: 25% Pell)
- October 18, 2018 (Third disbursement: 50% Pell)
Spring 2019 Disbursement Dates:
- January 18, 2019 (First disbursement: 25% Pell)
- February 08, 2019 (Second disbursement: 25% Pell)
- March 15, 2019 (Third disbursement: 50% Pell)
Summer 2019 Disbursement Date:
- June 13, 2019 (First disbursement: 50% Pell)
- June 20, 2019 (Second disbursement: 50% Pell)
2019 – 2020 Financial Aid Disbursement Dates
Fall 2019 Disbursement Dates:
- August 15, 2019 (First disbursement: 25% Pell)
- September 05, 2019 (Second disbursement: 25% Pell)
- October 17, 2019 (Third disbursement: 50% Pell)
Note: Financial Aid disbursements are distributed on a weekly basis throughout the semester for those students whose file was reviewed and processed after the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd major disbursements dates.
How do I know when my financial aid has been disbursed?
- Once your file is complete and processed, you will receive an award letter via email stating what types of financial aid (FA) you are eligible for. You will also be able to view your passport account for updated financial aid award information.
- You will receive an email from BankMobile and/or BCC Financial Aid office once your FA payment is disbursed through your selected refund preference with BankMobile. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link: https://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/ To view our institution’s contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customers Bank, visit: https://www.vibeaccount.com/swc/doc/landing/76r4vd6ksdms6afr7qgn
- Make sure to select your refund preference with BankMobile and activate your Peralta email!
Contact the Financial Aid Office if:
- If you have not received your BankMobile personal code by mail or email from BankMobile.
- If you do not receive an award letter or an email from the financial aid office 5-8 weeks after you submitted your paperwork.