2019 – 2020 Financial Aid Disbursement Dates
Fall 2019 Disbursement Dates:
- August 15, 2019 (First disbursement: 25% Pell)
- September 05, 2019 (Second disbursement: 25% Pell)
- October 17, 2019 (Third disbursement: 50% Pell)
Spring 2020 Disbursement Dates:
- January 16, 2020 (First disbursement: 25% Pell)
- February 06, 2020 (Second disbursement: 25% Pell)
- March 12, 2020 (Third disbursement: 50% Pell)
Summer 2020 Disbursement Date:
- June 11, 2020 (First disbursement: 50% Pell)
- June 18, 2020 (Second disbursement: 50% Pell)
Note: Financial Aid disbursements are distributed on a weekly basis throughout the semester for those students whose file was reviewed and processed after the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd major disbursements dates.
How do I know when my financial aid has been disbursed?
- Once your file is complete and processed, you will receive an award letter via email stating what types of financial aid (FA) you are eligible for. You will also be able to view your passport account for updated financial aid award information.
- You will receive an email from BankMobile and/or BCC Financial Aid office once your FA payment is disbursed through your selected refund preference with BankMobile. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link: https://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/ To view our institution’s contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customers Bank, visit: https://www.vibeaccount.com/swc/doc/landing/76r4vd6ksdms6afr7qgn
- Make sure to select your refund preference with BankMobile and activate your Peralta email!
Contact the Financial Aid Office if:
- If you have not received your BankMobile personal code by mail or email from BankMobile.
- If you do not receive an award letter or an email from the financial aid office 5-8 weeks after you submitted your paperwork.