2020-2021 Financial Aid Disbursement Dates
Fall 2020 Disbursement Dates:
- August 20, 2020 (First disbursement: 25% Pell)
- August 27, 2020 (Second disbursement: 25% Pell)
- October 15, 2020 (Third disbursement: 50% Pell)
Spring 2021 Disbursement Dates:
- January 14, 2021 (First disbursement: 25% Pell)
- January 21, 2021 (Second disbursement: 25% Pell)
- March 18, 2021 (Third disbursement: 50% Pell)
Summer 2021 Disbursement Date:
- June 17, 2021 (First disbursement: 50% Pell)
- June 24, 2021 (Second disbursement: 50% Pell)
Note: Financial Aid disbursements are distributed on a weekly basis throughout the semester for those students whose file was reviewed and processed after the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd major disbursements dates.
How do I know when my financial aid has been disbursed?
- Once your file is complete and processed, you will receive an award letter via email stating what types of financial aid (FA) you are eligible for. You will also be able to view your passport account for updated financial aid award information.
- You will receive an email from BankMobile and/or BCC Financial Aid office once your FA payment is disbursed through your selected refund preference with BankMobile. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link: https://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/. To view our institution’s contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customers Bank, visit: https://www.vibeaccount.com/swc/doc/landing/76r4vd6ksdms6afr7qgn
- Make sure to select your refund preference with BankMobile and activate your Peralta email!
Contact the Financial Aid Office if:
- If you have not received your instructions on how to select your refund preference by mail or email from BankMobile.
- If you do not receive an award letter or an email from the financial aid office 5-8 weeks after you submitted your paperwork.