Duplicating Center Hours of Operation:
10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday
8:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Friday
Duplicating of Original Materials:
Copy requests for your original materials are handled by our Duplicating Center located on the 1st floor, Room 155.
For best results, please follow these guidelines:
- Instructors are allowed up to 200 pages per day on a first come, first served basis. There are no exceptions, so please plan your copying needs in advance.
- Request for more than 200 copies require two-days advance notice. Pick up your Copy Request Forms at the Duplicating Center.
- Last minute requests will result in last minute duplicating. So that our center can complete all requests in a timely manner, please respect these guidelines and submit your requests on time so that everyone can benefit.
- If your request requires special paper, you may be required to supply the paper.
- Copies of classroom tests must be retrieved by an instructor. Instructors please do not send students to collect copies of your test.
· Work Order – Copy Request Form