Spring 2021 Elections
Have you been looking for a way to get involved in your community at Berkeley City College? Do you have amazing ideas for different events that you want to see come to life? Joining ASBCC (student government) is the opportunity for that! By joining ASBCC, you are able to plan events that will have a direct impact on the student population, build your leadership and public speaking skills, and give back and support the students at Berkeley City College!
BENEFITS OF JOINING ASBCC
- Represent students in participatory governance.
- Plan campus life events that improve the student experience.
- Grow your network and develop professional relationships.
- Leadership development and public speaking skills.
- Travel to state and national conferences to represent students.
- Gain experience and build your resume.
- Opportunities to build leadership skills.
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Be enrolled in a minimum of five (5) semester units at Berkeley City College
- Be in good standing with the College and District. Students on academic, progress and/or disciplinary probation CANNOT serve on the ASBCC.
Student Government Applications will be available starting: Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021
Application Package deadline: Tuesday, February 23rd, 2021 at 5pm to the Office of Student Activities & Campus Life
Students will be able to vote online on: Tuesday, April 13th, 2021 at 8am until Wednesday, April 14th, 2021 at 11:59pm.
- ASBCC Election Committee
- Application Package 2021 – 2022
- Spring 2021 Elections Timeline
- Associated Students Constitution
- Position Descriptions (page 2-3)
- AP 5410 – Associated Students Election
- BP 2015 – Student Trustee
- Protest Form
- ASBCC Petition Form (waived due to COVID-19)
- Student Trustee Petition Form (waived due to COVID-19)
Office of Student Activities and Campus Life
John Nguyen, Director of Student Activities and Campus Life