Pop In! All Faculty and Staff are Welcome!
Enrollment in Fall 2017 is Ongoing Now
- Current Students – enroll in classes through your PASSPORT Student Center.
- New & Returning Students – follow the steps in Apply & Enroll Now at BCC on submitting/re-submitting your application and what to do next.
- View Course Flyers for Fall 2017
Please make sure that you meet any prerequisites before enrolling in classes. If you need assistance with prerequisite information, please contact:
- the BCC Counseling Department for further information at (510) 981-5036 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether it’s “Welcome” or “Welcome Back” – we are happy to have ALL OF YOU here!
The Campus Life Office Welcomes You:
- This Fall look out for the right club for your during Club Rush!
- Get a free massage at our Wellness Center located at 2000 Center Street.
- Upcoming events can always be found on our homepage or events calendar a www.berkeleycitycollege.edu
- Visit the Campus Life Office in Room 151 for more info!
VY NGUYEN recipient of Berkeley City College’s 2017 President’s Medallion. Read Vy’s story.
Patrick Kruger is the Valedictorian of Berkeley City College’s Class of 2017. Patrick was one of the writers behind The BCC Voice where he served as Editor-in-Chief for two terms. Read more about Patrick Kruger.
The Fourth of July Holiday is Tuesday, July 4, 2017. BCC will be closed in observance of this holiday.
Graduation 2017 Pictures are here! Check them out on the BCC Graduation website: