Gainful Employment Disclosure

In order to be eligible for Federal Student Aid, a student must be enrolled in an eligible program that leads toward a degree, certificate or degree/transfer that prepares a student for gainful employment in a recognized occupation.

To view the report for BCC, Click Here »»»

Gainful Employment Programs at Berkeley City College

Undergraduate Certificate Files 2017

(updated 12/12/2017)

var Tawk_API=Tawk_API||{}, Tawk_LoadStart=new Date(); (function(){ var s1=document.createElement("script"),s0=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; s1.async=true; s1.src=''; s1.charset='UTF-8'; s1.setAttribute('crossorigin','*'); s0.parentNode.insertBefore(s1,s0); })();