Resources for Career Exploration
The following are some sites you may find useful for career exploration, including internship, and employment opportunities.
Job Search Recourses
- Career Center at UC Berkeley – many resources including their Job & Internship Guide
- Localwise — Discover awesome jobs at local businesses. Hundreds of restaurants, boutiques, bookstores, salons, fitness studios, nonprofits, and more are hiring near you!
- Instawork – Local job site in the Bay Area helping small businesses hire full-time and part-time workers.
- Neuvoo – Neuvoo is a free job search aggregator that indexes jobs directly from companies’ career websites, placement agencies and job boards.
Quick Job opportunities
- Chegg Online Tutor – Chegg tutors is an online, on-demand tutoring service that connects students in need of tutoring with bright, talented tutors in any subject.
- Mathnasium of Albany-Berkeley – Part-time jobs for college students in the Albany-Berkeley area for K-12 math instructors.
- Insurance Sales Agent – Our non-captive insurance agency is looking to hire FULL time, motivated sales agents. You will be representing some of the top A+ rated carriers in the industry.
- Berkeley Tennis Club Desk Manager – The Berkeley Tennis Club are currently hiring for a front desk manager who is a hard worker. Great job for students and great pay!
- Yu Ming Charter School is hiring people for a couple open positions for those who have leadership and hard working:
- Home Care Provider – Get START DATES and job description here.
- Amazon Driver – Now are hiring F/T and P/T Amazon Drivers.
- AVID Tutor Berkeley – paid hourly to work as an AVID tutor at Berkeley Unified School District.
- AVID Tutor SF – paid hourly to work as an AVID tutor at San Francisco Unified School District.
- O.N. Diagnostics – O.N. Diagnostics is looking for a part time image analyst in downtown Berkeley.
- Senior Scientist Job Description – Looking for a hard working Senior Scientist will perform non-destructive assay measurements on nuclear material.
- YH Bookkeeping, Inc. – YH Bookkeeping, Inc. is seeking a coachable and driven individual to join their team.
- Police Officer – Full-time positions for police officers is needed at Kentfield & Indian Valley (Novato) Campuses, California.
- Children’s Program Leader – Must apply on the City of Hercules website and submit electronically.
- After School Program Associate – St. Paul’s seeks to fill After School Program positions with experienced, dynamic
individuals who will assist with the their after school program.
- Children’s Program Director – Must apply on the City of Hercules website and submit electronically.
- San Francisco Comic Con – The SFCC is offering a unique opportunity for students to work in the fields of entertainment, marketing, event planning, and business. It’s a fun event to experience! Deadline to apply : August 26, 2016.