Reserve the TLC (Room 341)
You are welcome to hold meetings and events in the TLC, Room 341.
In addition to the main room, there is a smaller conference room inside the TLC you can reserve.
To reserve the room:
1. Check availability by clicking this link: Teaching and Learning Center Events Calendar
2. Email Gabe Winer at email@example.com to request a reservation.
To support the goals of the Teaching and Learning Center, the following reservation policies have been adopted by the Advisory Committee:
- In order to schedule a meeting that will require the entire main room or the smaller back room, reservations must be made in advance (see above).
- Priority for reservations will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. Some regularly scheduled meetings may be moved for special events.
- Only faculty and staff may reserve the room for events.
- Only faculty, staff, and administration may use the room at any time.