Reserve the TLC
You are welcome to hold meetings and events in the TLC, Room 341.
To reserve the room:
1. Check availability by clicking this link: Teaching and Learning Center Events Calendar
2. Email Gabe Winer at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a reservation. Please let me know the name of your event, as it will appear on the public calendar.
To support the goals of the Teaching and Learning Center, the following reservation policies have been adopted by the Advisory Committee:
- In order to schedule a meeting that will require the entire main room, reservations must be made in advance (see above).
- Priority for reservations will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. Some regularly scheduled meetings may be moved for special events.
- Only faculty and staff may reserve the room for events.
- Only faculty, staff, and administration may use the room at any time.
- Please note that the TLC is not a good location for closed-door meetings with confidential content such as Tenure Review Committees or job interviews, as the Assessment/Curriculum specialist’s office is located inside, and there is some through traffic.