What’s going well in PACE?
How can the program be improved?
Gathered demographic data on students, surveyed students on faculty-student relationships and life stressors that impact their learning.
- 66% of PACE students surveyed are at risk for life stressors with the highest stress indicator was a change in sleeping habits; changes at work; and a shift in social activities;
- A survey about communication showed 80% positive responses.
- Continue gathering demographic data;
- Urge math faculty to meet;
- Possibly develop a FIG to look at Math in PACE;
- Continue research on life stressors;
- Expand research to look at the impact of reduced student services;
- Develop emergency resources with Public and Human Services program.
Filed under: Final Reports