Tutoring – Main Campus LRC
Tutoring Services (by appointment)
Main Campus Learning Resource Center (LRC), 1st Floor
Students must schedule an appointment for tutoring at the front desk in the LRC or by calling them at (510) 981-2971.
- All math – basic math, algebra, calculus, geometry, pre-stat, statistics, linear algebra, trig
- Biology – Wed., Thurs., & Fri.
- Chemistry – Mon. & Wed.
- Economics – Mon., Tues., & Thurs.
- French – Mon.
- Physics – Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.
- Spanish – Fri.
- Writing Coaching – all 6 pm or later on Tues., Wed., & Thurs.; one-on-one in person or online sessions available; assistance with writing in all academic areas.
Download the Fall 2014 tutoring schedule – check the blocks of time that tutoring is offered for a specific subject.
- Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Phone: (510) 981-2827
Room: 113, 1st Floor
See other Learning Resource Services for:
The mission of the Jerry Adams Learning Resources Center at Berkeley City College is to ensure student success in academic and career/technical endeavors, through individual and/or group tutoring. We address students’ academic needs in math, science, modern languages, writing coaching, and in other program areas, as well as their ability to work effectively in a college environment and their personal development as it relates to academic success.