Schedule of Meetings
2014 – 2015 Academic Senate Meeting Schedule
All meetings held from 12:30 – 1:20 p.m. in the Teaching and Learning Center, Room 341, unless otherwise specified.
|September 2, 2015||12:30 – 1:20 PM||Rm 311||agenda|
Academic Senate means an organization whose primary function is to make recommendations with respect to academic and professional matters.
Academic and Professional matters means the following policy development matters:
- Curriculum, including establishing prerequisites.
- Degree and certificate requirements.
- Grading policies.
- Educational program development.
- Standards or policies regarding student preparation and success.
- College governance structures, as related to faculty roles.
- Faculty roles and involvement in accreditation processes.
- Policies for faculty professional development activities.
- Processes for program review.
- Processes for institutional planning and budget development.
- Other academic and professional matters as mutually agreed upon.
Pages: 1 2