Agendas for Meetings in 2013 – 2014
- September 4, 2013
- September 18, 2013
- October 2, 2013
- October 16, 2013
- November 6, 2013
- November 20, 2013
- December 4, 2013
- January 29, 2014
- February 5, 2014
- February 19, 2014
Academic Senate means an organization whose primary function is to make recommendations with respect to academic and professional matters.
Academic and Professional matters means the following policy development matters:
- Curriculum, including establishing prerequisites.
- Degree and certificate requirements.
- Grading policies.
- Educational program development.
- Standards or policies regarding student preparation and success.
- College governance structures, as related to faculty roles.
- Faculty roles and involvement in accreditation processes.
- Policies for faculty professional development activities.
- Processes for program review.
- Processes for institutional planning and budget development.
- Other academic and professional matters as mutually agreed upon.
Pages: 1 2