Science and Biotechnology Home
Welcome to the Science and Biotechnology Department Website
Science and Biotechnology department at BCC offers more than 30 courses in:
Biology Chemistry Physics Geography Geology Astronomy Physical Sciences
Take a class to:
- fulfill degree requirements or general education science requirements,
- transfer earned credits to a four-year university,
- have fun learning about the world!
Biotechnology Program offers two Certificates and an Associate in Science Degree. It provides students with excellent preparation for positions in Biotechnology, Academic Research, Pharmaceuticals, Allied Health Diagnostics, Environmental Science, Agriculture and Criminal Justice.
STEM lunch talk date changed
- November 19: STEM lunch talk date changed to December 1.
- December 1: STEM lunch talk “Efficiency: How to Make Building Smarter” presented by Jason Trager, Ph.D., CEO and Co-Founder Persistent Efficiency Inc.