Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society

Image: Scenes from around campus

Honor Roll

To be eligible for this honor, you must have enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester units at Berkeley City College and achieved a semester grade point average of 3.25 or better. All courses must have been completed with letter grades (CR grades may not be used in the calculation of honor standing).

Your honor status GPA is computed on the basis of units attempted and completed District-wide, and your honor roll status is assigned to the college where you complete majority of your units for a particular semester. Your honor status is placed on your transcript for each semester.

Every Fall and Spring semester Berkeley City College receives a list of honor students from the previous semester. From this list we give students an honor roll certificate congratulating them on their honor status.  You can check to see if your name is placed on the honor roll list by checking either in Room 241 or by checking the Honor’s lists that are placed in several locations on campus.  To obtain your honor’s certificate, please visit Room 241 or for those who are no longer local we can mail you your honor certificate.  The honor certificates for the Fall 2013 semester should be ready for pick up mid-April; please call (510) 981-2810 to check the exact date.  All eligible students will also be sent an email notifying you of this honor and the date to pick up your Certificate of Honor.

We also encourage our honor students to join our Beta Gamma Nu Chapter of our PTK (Phi Theta Kappa) Honor’s Society.  This honor is also noted on your transcipt.  Please visit the PTK website at: for more information.

If you have any questions pertaining to Honor Roll, you call the Student Services office at (510) 981-2810 for more information.

  • Posts by Date

  • Posts by Category

  • Posts by Tag

  • Recent Posts

  • April 2014
    S M T W T F S
    « Mar