Benefits of PACE Pathways
Some of the benefits of PACE Pathways:
- You are part of a learning cohort that provides the support services you need to succeed, including individual counseling, tutoring, mentoring, and educational planning.
- You receive early priority registration each semester. This guarantees you access to the classes you need.
- You take a series of courses that lead to an associate degree (AA) or associate degree for transfer (AD-T) in as little as two years.
- You take courses that directly fulfill your academic and career goals and a curriculum that is designed to support your transfer to the California State Universities, University of California campuses and private colleges.
- You participate in special events, such as ones to help navigate the four-year college or university transfer process.
- What is PACE Pathways?
- Become part of PACE Pathways
- Who to Contact
- Important Note for PACE students who entered BEFORE Fall 2013