Become Part of PACE Pathways
How to become a part of PACE Pathways:
- Complete an application.
- Complete assessment testing and meet with a counselor. If you have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.3 or higher or take the BCC assessment test and place in English 1A, you are eligible to be in the program. If you are not eligible based on your placement in English, your counselor can recommend classes or programs to prepare you for transfer into PACE Pathways.
- Commit to taking a minimum of two courses each of your first two semesters in the program. (In the first year classes are scheduled three evenings per week, with some course work online.)
- Complete a fixed sequence of courses during your first two semesters and share some courses in your remaining three semesters. Take other courses, at times that are convenient for you, in your chosen academic path.
- Attend homework labs and tutoring sessions as directed.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Enroll in fall or spring.
- What is PACE Pathways?
- Benefits of PACE Pathways
- Who to Contact
- Important Note for PACE students who entered BEFORE Fall 2013