School will be starting soon and summer vacation will be over. I thought it would be great to share some free activities you can do this summer before school starts again.
- Art And Music Festivals- San Francisco and Berkeley have a rich culture and with that comes free outdoor art and music festivals. There is one almost every week in the City. Be sure to check your local listings for the next one coming up.
- Libraries- There are reading clubs for kids, teens and adults. There are also programs on everything from henna tatoos to computers, going green, resume writing, movies, crafts, gaming and more.
- Volunteer- Try volunteering this summer. You can be a helpful hand in any of the below areas:
- hike and clean park trails (they’ll supply bags and gloves);
- help with cultural events;
- teach scrapbooking and art classes;
- greet people at the rec. centers;
Those are just a few activities that you can do to keep your summer busy and have it be productive. If you want to stay in touch with friends over the summer, you can always send them a free e-card. Ecards are a great way to be creative, customize your card to say and look how you want and is always a great suprise to get from a friend or loved one. Online greeting cards are free and you can find one from any category.