Menu Links Home
Berkeley City College is located at 2050 Center Street, downtown Berkeley, 94704, a half block from the Berkeley BART Station. Our friendly Student Ambassadors are waiting to help you through this process at the Welcome Center on the first floor near the college entrance.
GETTING STARTED AT BERKELEY CITY COLLEGE
1. Apply for Admission:
- Apply Online (same application for all four campuses), or
- Apply In Person – come to the Admissions Office on the first floor at Berkeley City College, 2050 Center Street, downtown Berkeley, CA 94704, a half block from the Berkeley BART Station. For personal assistance, ask a Student Ambassador at the Welcome Center on the first floor near the college entrance.
2. Complete your Assessment and Orientation:
- The Assessement Center is located in Room 121, on the first floor. New students will need to take an Assessment for Math and English (or ESL) prior to enrollment in math and English courses.
3. See a Counselor:
- The Counseling Department is located on the 2nd floor, west wing. A Counselor will help you plan your educational program and goals.
4. Enroll in your classes:
- Enroll Online through your PASSPORT Student Center, or
- Enroll In Person at the Admissions Office, first floor of Berkeley City College. Get help from our friendly Student Ambassadors at the Welcome Center, first floor.
- Be sure to use your new Peralta Student Email Account.
5. Get your Photo I.D.:
- The Student Photo I.D. Office is located in Room 124B, first floor
6. Pay your fees:
7. Buy your books:
- The BCC Bookstore is located in Room 517 on the 5th Floor.