Financial Aid Workshops
Upcoming FAFSA Workshops for Spring 2016 semester
Attend the Financial Aid Workshops to learn how to complete the FAFSA application online, the financial process, the different type of grants, and the requirements to apply for financial aid!
Thursday, February 11, 2016 10:30 am- 11:30 am Room 126
Wednesday, February 24, 2016 1:30 pm- 2:00 pm Room 126
Thursday, March 10, 2016 2:00 pm- 2:30 pm Room 126
Tuesday, March 22, 2016 11:00 am- 12:00 pm Room 126
Please Note: Students who come to the workshops should bring the following documents:
>2014 IRS Tax Transcript for 2015-16 FAFSA.
> Parents’ 2014 federal tax return, social security number(s), and date(s) of birth unless:
- § You were born before January 1, 1992
- § You are married
- § Working on Maters/Doctorate
- § Currently in active duty
- § You have a child who receives more than half of his/her support from you
- § You are a veteran of the U.S. armed forces
- § Orphan or ward of the court
- § Emancipated minor
- § In legal Guardianship
- § Unaccompanied Homeless youth
>The total amount of untaxed income received during 2014. If you, your spouse, or your parent’s (if applicable) received any untaxed income during 2014, such as public assistance, social security benefits, or child support, you must report it on the financial aid application.
Want to know more about Financial Aid?
Please join us on