Welcome to CARE. The Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE) program is for EOPS students who receive cash aid from the county, and are single heads of households who have children under 14 years of age. CARE also provides assistance with child care, support activities, and other college costs.
What types of services does CARE offer?
CARE offers a variety of services which contribute to your college success. They include:
- Assistance with child care and transportation.
- Textbooks and school supplies.
- Programs, workshops, activities or classes to enhance personal development, parenting or study skills.
- Group support and peer networking.
- Information and referrals to campus and community based human services programs.