Are you a student looking for your online class website, your PASSPORT Student Center, Student Email information, or enrollment information? Here are some direct links to help you with your request:
- Fall 2015 Online Course Website (Moodle) – will be open to students about 1 – 2 weeks before the semester begins.
- PASSPORT Student Center
- Peralta Student Email Information
- Enroll Now
- Admissions Email: email@example.com
- Moodle Tutorials for Students
- BCC Resources (eberkeley.org) – online resources for ESL, Math, Spanish Tutoring (requires enrollment in a Span 1A, 1B, or Span 2B course at BCC), and the Spanish Advisory Placement Exam
NEED LOGIN ASSISTANCE? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students should login to Moodle using their PASSPORT username and their Birthdate (all numbers in the form of yyyymmdd). For example, if your Birthdate is June 2, 1990, then your Moodle password would be: 19900602
CAN’T FIND YOUR CLASS? Please contact email@example.com.
- After logging in to Moodle, you will see your courses in the “My Courses” menu to the right.
- Students must register for these courses first at the Peralta District’s PASSPORT website (http://passport.peralta.edu) in order to login and access course materials.
- Please make sure COOKIES are enabled on your browser for this website.
- Visit the Peralta District’s Distance Education website at http://web.peralta.edu/de
- International Students: http://www.berkeleycitycollege.edu/wp/international
- Academic Calendars
- Thinking of Taking an Online Class?
- Is Online Learning for Me?